Cost of Living Emergency Relief Fund
In response to the cost of living crisis, ADCH have launched an ‘Emergency Relief Fund’ to provide financial help to members who may be facing short-term financial problems.
Grants of up to £10,000 are available to help Animal Rescues cover activities directly affected by the Cost of Living Crisis.
We would also like to extend huge thanks to the Joanna Toole Foundation for their kind contribution. You can find out more about this wonderful foundation here.
For more information on how rescue and rehoming organisations have been affected, read our latest impact report here
Round 1 – CLOSED
- Opens for application – 21st December 2022
- Deadline for application – 5pm on 20th January 2023
- Outcome known – 16 February 2023
- Payment – 24 February 2023
Round 2 – CLOSED
- Open for applications – 1 March 2023
- Deadline for application – 5pm 24th March 2023
- Outcome known – 20 April 2023
- Payment – 28 April 2023
- Open for applications – 18 May 2023
- Deadline for application – 5pm 16th June
- Outcome known – 4 July 2023
- Payment – 12 July 2023
In order to apply for this grant programme applicants must:
- Be an ADCH Full/Provisional Member
- Have your own bank account as the grant will only be paid by BACS
- Be prepared through the provision of a simple progress report – to share case studies and photos of how the funding has helped
This grant programme will support activities related specifically to current crisis, for example, this could be for: –
- Utility Bills
- Vets Bills
- Day to day operational costs
- On-going projects e.g. TNR
- Capex site repairs & maintenance to allow operational activity to continue
- Have clear actions in place to help mitigate current problem
- Have a clear strategy in place to get through the crisis
- Ensure their proposed spend of grant is itemised and adds up correctly
- Ensure the right financial documents are forwarded with your application( SOFA / Balance sheet from most recently audited accounts / Current Bank Balance )
This grant programme will not fund:
- Food for dogs and cats – a separate grant for this purpose is available from The Mars Food Fund
The grant must be spent for the purposes detailed in your application and be accounted for as a restricted fund. Successful applicants will be required to complete a simple progress report showing the impact of the funding. Report templates will be provided.
How do we apply?
Please complete the application form via link below. Please give clear and concise answers to all the questions on the form. Once you have completed your application, it will be acknowledged, and you will be given a reference number to use in subsequent correspondence.
A pdf version of the application form is also available here
Any queries, please contact us via [email protected]