The Mars Food Fund
The Pedigree and Whiskas Adoption Mission has kindly donated £100,000 to help support ADCH members buy food for the animals in their care this winter.
This Programme is open to rescues / shelters, for grants of up to £1,500 to be used for the feeding of homeless dogs and cats in their care, whether this is living within the rescue onsite or living temporarily with foster carers.
Round 1 – CLOSED
- Deadline for application – Tuesday 15th November 2022
- Outcome known – Week commencing Monday 28th November 2022
- Payment – December 2022
Round 2 – CLOSED
- Open for applications – 1 February 2023
- Deadline for application – 28th February 2023
- Outcome known – Week commencing 20th March 2023
- Payment – April 2023
In order to apply for this grant programme applicants must:
- Be an ADCH member
- Be registered to The Adoption Mission programme
- Be registered in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland or Wales
- Have your own bank account as the grant will only be paid by BACS
- Be prepared through the provision of a simple progress report – to share case studies and photos of how the funding has helped dogs and cats in their care through this programme.
This grant programme will not fund:
- Rescues and shelters outside of UK
- Anything other than food for dogs and cats in the care of a rescue
The grant must be spent for the purposes detailed in your application and be accounted for as a restricted fund. Successful applicants will be required to complete a simple progress report showing the impact of the funding. Report templates will be provided.
How do we apply?
Please complete the application form via link below. Please give clear and concise answers to all the questions on the form. Once you have completed your application, it will be acknowledged, and you will be given a reference number to use in subsequent correspondence.
Any queries, please contact us via [email protected]