The Rehoming team is responsible for providing the first point of contact for the admission of, and assisting with the adoption of, animals at Raystede. The Rehoming team forms a key part of our animal welfare service.
Main Purpose of the role:
- Management of and responsibility for all aspects of the operation of the Rehoming team delivering first-class customer service, answering queries, and rehoming animals effectively. This includes responsibility for the learning and development of staff and volunteers within the Rehoming team.
- Manage a team of multi-section animal care assistants including zero hours employees.
- Manage our volunteer foster network including recruiting and retaining new fosterers to support our Break Away and Home from Home foster schemes.
- To ensure the highest standards of animal care and welfare for animals housed within Raystede’s foster network.
- To educate potential new owners and the general public in the care and welfare of their animals.
- To promote Raystede services and maximise adoption opportunities.
Please complete our Staff Application form, available on our website and email it to [email protected]