We are looking for an enthusiastic Champion Volunteer to work alongside our Fundraising Volunteers. Within this role you have the opportunity to support the lives of rescue animals by organising and overseeing fundraising events, representing the charity at functions and arranging regular meetings with fundraisers.
Requirements of role;
- To hold a clean driving licence
- Enthusiastic approach to tasks
- Good problem solving
- To give two references from previous employees or persons with in community
- To communicate well with line manager
- To be able to support volunteer ideas and help bring them to life
- Able to organise multiple activities
- The hours would suit 10.00 am until 4.00pm with flexible days.
You will be volunteering to work under the company structure of Marketing and Fundraising. You will be carrying out duties to support them and activities they run. You are dealing with the general public and companies that support MGAR.
Please see our website here https://www.margaretgreenanimalrescue.org.uk/vacancies for more information and to apply