Are you looking for a new retail challenge? Then we have the opportunity for you!
You should be able to demonstrate experience working within the retail sector, ideally charity, although not essential, be a strong proactive leader with the ability to effectively manage both a shop and the team.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the shop; recruiting, training, motivating, managing and supporting a loyal and committed team of volunteers along with generating donations; display and merchandising; managing stock deliveries and collections; record keeping and cash handling.
You should be able to offer the following qualities:
• Experience in a supervisory position within the retail sector
• The ability to work under pressure and prioritise a changing workload
• The ability to drive sales and achieve income targets
• Personable, hands on and committed to achieving the highest retail standards
• Good communication and customer service skills are essential
This is a full time, permanent role with a competitive salary.
A flexible approach to working will be required as the shop is open seven days per week.
The starting salary for this position is £22,940 per annum.
This vacancy may close earlier should we receive high volumes of applications. Interviews may commence prior to the closing date.