About Wood Green
Our vision is for every pet to have a home where they are loved, well cared for and enjoy positive relationships with their owners.
We are committed to providing our pets with outstanding care and secure and loving homes and supporting pet owners and the wider community to build rewarding relationships with pets
About the role
Are you a self-starter with a “hands-on” attitude and system savvy?
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Operations Manager to work closely with our Director of People and Culture to further develop the transactional services of end to end employee lifecycle HR processes.
This role has oversight of, and is the escalation point in respect of complex matters relating to all aspects of the employee life cycle from hire to retire as well as providing review and quality assurance to various data and reporting sets. In addition to the workforce administration element of this role you will be responsible for ensuring consistent analysis of employee performance and engagement data and for providing support and subject matter expertise in respect of the operationalisation of strategy and initiatives in relation to Diversity, Inclusion and Wellbeing as well as effective people performance through strategic workforce planning, business partnering and reward and recognition schemes.
Whilst inspiring new thinking and challenging existing practices you will also ensure the legal and regulatory compliance of people solutions, providing expertise on people policies, processes and technologies which empower people to manage their own career and people transactions.
You will work collaboratively across the wider People and Culture team to create a people experience and employment brand that reflects our vision and values.
To be successful in this role you will:
– Be degree educated and qualified to CIPD Level 5 or equivalent
– Be an experienced HR Generalist with expertise in a number of disciplines including HRMS, payroll, service design and process optimisation, reward and recognition, policy development, ER and workforce engagement
– Be an advanced MS Excel user with knowledge of Power BI
– Have experience of managing teams (direct and matrix) and developing capability
– Have the ability to conduct detailed analysis of the accuracy and timeliness of HR Service delivery to identify opportunities for improvement and ensure your team is working to their SLA’s
– Be an influential business partner with ability to work closely with senior management and key stakeholders across the charity to inspire, coach, influence and shape the future business
– Have project management and internal consulting skills underpinned by strong analytical capabilities, a creative problem solver who can challenge and resolve issues with innovative solutions at pace
If you are reading through this and it matches your desire to make a difference and aligns with your experience, we would love to hear from you.
Please forward us an up to date copy of your CV along with a supporting statement highlighting why you feel you are the person for the role. This role requires applicants to undertake an online psychometric assessment as part of the selection process.
(Hybrid based role, working between Godmanchester and home based)
We may close this role earlier than advertised if we receive a large number of suitable applications.